Wine Glass Crafts
We loved doing this sparkly wine glass craft almost as much as drinking the wine itself, and found that gold, silver, and deep red sparkles looked the best when all was said and done. Be sure to lay down newspaper before beginning, or risk quite a lot of errant glitter.
4 wine glasses
1-4 small containers glitter (any color)
1-4 disposable plastic bowls
1 disposable plastic plate
Dishwasher-safe Mod Podge (turquoise bottle)
1-4 small foam paintbrushes
1. Lay out newspaper. Pour glitter into bowls. Pour Mod Podge on to plate.
2. Brush a wine glass stem with a thin coat of Mod Podge.
3. Dip glass into glitter or sprinkle glitter on top, so that Mod Podged part is completely covered in glitter (no holes). Let dry completely. Repeat with remaining glasses.
4. Once glasses are dry, paint over glittered portion with another thin layer of Mod Podge. If you are using different glitter colors, use a separate brush for each color, or they will mix. Once applied, let dry completely.
5. Brush with another thin layer of Mod Podge. Let dry completely. Follow Mod Podge directions to cure for dishwashing.
How well do you get along with your grandchild and other family members? Want to know if your personalities mesh?Find out here.