This Cat's Cradle variation will put the trick back into your Halloween! It's also known as a Fishing Spear.
Here's how to do it:
1. Hook the string behind the thumb and pinky on both sides, but in front of your other three fingers.
2. Reach over to the left hand with the right index finger and pull string back toward right hand.
3. Twist the string on the right finger one or two times.
4. Reach over with left index finger and grab the string in between the loop on your right index finger. Make sure to pull from inside the space between the two sides of the string on your right index finger.
5. Drop your thumb and pinkie on right hand. Now you have a witch's broom.
How well do you get along with your grandchild and other family members? Want to know if your personalities mesh?Find out here.