The American Grandparents Association is about helping you live healthy, nurture family, and enjoy life. With more than two million registered users, the American Grandparents Association and our content site, Grandparents.com, is a leading resource for people 50+, providing services and information about health, money, family, travel, and more.
For just $15 a year, your membership benefits include:
• Weekly newsletters on information that matters most—your health, family, money and more
• Discounts and savings on entertainment, travel, shopping and more
• Access to highly competitive rates on our AGA endorsed Medicare Supplement Health Insurance Plan
• Entry to the Grandparents.com Community, where you can connect with grandparents like you
• Access to free items through Grandparents.com's hundreds of Grand Giveaways
• Help with Grandparents’ Rights for grandparents who are physically removed from their grandchildren
Benefits Currently available with your AGA Premium Membership:
Aetna: Medicare supplement insurance options for members at competitive premium rates. Click here to learn more.
AGA Ticket Deals: Up to 60% off (varies by city). Click here to learn more.
Beltone: $800 off the purchase of hearing aids. Click here to learn more.
Caring.com: $250 referral check if a loved one signs up for assisted living through Caring.com. Click here to learn more.
Control My Care: A rebate on presorted medication by mail. Click here to learn more.
FromYouFlowers.com: Save $15 on your order - every time you order. Click here to learn more.
Glasses USA: 30% off + free shipping. Click here to learn more.
Pet360.com: 17% off on orders of $89 or more. Click here to learn more.
Thousands of discounts on hotels, travel, entertainment, and more. Click here to learn more.